- Application to 2020 training sessions
- Productions & Tours
2018 Outreach skills singers
Hosted by Mark Withers, artistic and education project leader for London Symphony Orchestra Discovery, this training session is designed to raise awareness of the singer’s role in outreach skills, following a process based on experimentation and improvisation. Taking an innovative and participatory approach, the singers learn creative techniques for running outreach projects. At the end of these work sessions, the singers are invited to put the lessons learned into practice with the groups from Passerelles.
DATES: from 27 February to 3 March 2018
• Mark Withers, clarinettist, artistic and education projects leader at the London Symphony Orchestra Discovery
• Joseph Alford, stage director
• Understanding the role of Relay singers
• Introduction to basic creative techniques and group management
• Practice with the groups from Passerelles, the socio-artistic and educational departments of the Festival d’Aix.