1. Shortlisting* via application:
• CV (in English) and photo
• Covering letter in English (2 pages maximum) answering in at least 4 of the following questions:
- What was the first performance you saw or heard that made you want to be an artist?
- What is the piece you have made or written that you are most proud of?
- What is the most important project you are working on now?
- What is the one thing you dream of doing in opera?
- What do you expect from a reflection workshop experience during the Festival d’Aix?
- Where do you imagine yourself in 10 years?
• Any items already produced that could help assess your work (score, booklet, mock-up , video, etc.) via SoundCloud, YouTube, Dropbox (please check the links remain valid until 2019, January 31st).
APPLICATIONS FEES: €30
All incomplete applications will be rejected.
Application fees cannot be reimbursed.