Shortlisting via application
— One video (in French or in English) of a maximum of three minutes, answering the following questions:
- Describe your work as an opera-maker: profession, style and repertoire
- Where are you in your career today?
- Which of your interests led you to creating opera?
- Where do you see your career in five years?
If you can't create this video, it is also possible to send a covering letter (2 pages maximum) answering the same questions.
— Artistic materials used and a sampling of your work, such as:
- For composers: recordings and/or musical scores
- For conductors: videos and/or audio recordings
- For stage directors: videos
- For playwrights: texts and/or videos
APPLICATION DEADLINE — December 10, 2020
APPLICATION SHORTLISTING RESULTS — February, 2021